Friday, September 26, 2008

A little piece of heaven..

Six months ago today a little piece of heaven was placed in my arms and my life hasn't been the same since. Please don't get me wrong I love my boys beyond words can express but having a little girl has been surreal. Her birth was so indescribably peaceful and 6 months later I believe I am still floating somewhere high above cloud 9. She is such a joy and I can't get enough of her. I actually did not get upset or cry until I put together her 6 month video and saw how much she has changed. It is just going by way to fast. My heart wants her to slow down but my mind is so very grateful that she is healthy and growing. If you have the time to watch here's my sweet growing girl...

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/Ak6sR6nr

No comments: