Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Fireman's Memorial

My sweet Travelers



Ever wonder why I don't have many pics of Austin?
That's better
The brick under the American Flag @ the fire training grounds
Sleeping in the canoe on the Asuabo River
I guess that's what he thought of canoeing..

My cutie @ the parade
Watching life flight
Who doesn't love waterball
Riding in life flight
Sitting in the Antique Firetruck- Jake loved the windup horn


Ellie and daddy at the parade
Umm.. Sorry husband I don't think so
The back of the shirts we had made
"Sissy you see the backi's"
The parade- Jake was in heaven- firetrucks as far as the eye could see

At the memorial site





Don's dad's name was placed on this statue (only line of duty deaths are placed here)

Firemen who served and passed away are placed on the wall

"Gaubee you see my backi"







No comments: