Sunday, November 9, 2008

Maybe his wife will thank me someday..

We will be on vacation for Christmas this year so the kids have started to get some of the gifts that are too big to have Santa deliver(and that's my excuse and I'm sticking too it!). Here's Jake and "suppose to be" Ella's most recent gift. Ella is NOT allowed to touch any part of it yet and most definately cannot touch his food. I love watching Jake's imagination run wild and I am amazed at the things he comes up with for only being two.
Just like daddy he heads to the grill

Notice the hotdogs, icecubes and ball! Hey, I never said he was Wolfgang yet!

and yet again just like daddy-
"Momma too hot, burn it"
"I needa cool it down!"-this cracked me up!
and again just like daddy he opted for the microwave

It's obvious there is much work to be done but I promise that Thanksgiving dinner will be wonderful!


No comments: