Thursday, March 20, 2008

2 points...

Yep she missed it by 2 points. Our sweet girl seems to have plans of her own. Her lungs are just not ready and it's not worth taking any chances if she can't breathe on her own. I think she is just wanting to have a little more hair before she makes her debut. She must know she needs it for all her bows! We are dissapointed but certainly not upset. She needs to bake a little longer and I am certainly willing to do whatever is necessary to bring a healthy baby girl into this world. I haven't made it this far for something to go wrong. So in the meantime I am going to continue to snuggle with my boys and pray with all my heart that she arrives here safely next week. We'll be hanging low, enjoying the calm before the storm and blowing a few milk bubbles too...




He did this for over an hour!

No comments: