Wednesday, November 14, 2007

It's a healthy..

Baby Girl!


Sorry for the picture quality. It's a pic of a pic. But you get the idea. We are OVER the moon excited. I still think I am floating somewhere above cloud 9! I think we only knew for about 15 minutes and her big brothers and I were already headed to the mall. I soon realized that nnothing seemed quite perfect enough for her and that this was going to be one expensive adventure. I truely cannot wait to meet her but am wanting her to stay put until she is good and ready. Daddy no longer seems to be in shock but is still threatening with putting me on spending restrictions...gotta love 24 hour shifts!! I really can't believe it and am so looking forward to welcoming our sweet little princess into this overly manly house...and finally it looks like dinner is about to change :)

No comments: