Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Take me out to the ball game...

We found a "free" field and it was time to play our Memorial Day Tourney! Here's a group shot before the fun began...



We pulled out all the stops this year with "Event" staff and

Cheerleaders!

Base coaches

"Double" catchers
A few stray runners
a couple lost shoes

Even an old "Pro" showed up! Next year we wanna see the retired shorts!

Some newbies..

and serious athletes

we even had helmet warmers

and "wanna be" home run hitters

double pitchers

and picky ball hitters

now here's the real deal

and his offspring

Wait a minute, how did the "event" staff get to play?


and the "closet" bowler came too, she's multi talented!

just look at the intensity of that infield..

and way to go Chelle for FINALLY putting a helmet on him!
j.k.-we love you Blakers

something funny was goin on with the batting order because this boy was up to bat a whole lot-we need to review the books

and this one? Well he was keeping score and had my camera now I have about

15 pictures of her butt so now the game is up for review!

Oh well, all in all we had a AWESOME time and we only ended up with....

ONE FATALITY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love it!!!! And that girls but looks good! I would keep all 15 of those pics if I were you!!!! : )

Our 3 Miracles said...

Chelle, I love the "anonymous" comments!