Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Ellie...

My Sweet Ella Girl,
Ever since I was little I dreamt of having you. I always wanted a little girl to call my own. The moment you were placed in my arms you completed me. You were the beginning and the end of a new chapter in my life. You bring out the girly side in me that I had suppressed for so long for fear of never having one like you. While I was pregnant we formed a beautiful unbreakable bond as I would wrap my arms around you and pray for your safe arrival. Your birth was the most surreal experience of my entire life. The moment you were pulled from my swollen belly I have felt encompassed by such peace and it hasn’t stopped. You are more beautiful than I imagined you could be. When I stare into your big brown eyes I see such strength and determination. You are becoming everything I hoped you would be. Today as we celebrate your 1st birthday I wish so many things for you. You are my final miracle, the one I wasn’t suppose to have, and not a day will ever go by that I will not be grateful you are here. My heart swells to immeasurable size just at speaking your name. Sweet Ella I love you so very much. You are my daughter, the little girl from my dreams and I am so unbelievably humbled by the gift of you.


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!


Birth
1 month

2 months


3 months
4 months
5 months


6 months


7 months 8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months

(birthday pics to post later tonight)

1 comment:

Claire said...

What a gorgeous post! Happy birthday, Ella!

Cxx