Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Benefits..

My heart skips a beat everytime I hear "working structure fire" and I worry not only for my husband but all the firefighters who run into burning buildings. But if I can find any benefit at all to my husband being a firefighter it's that my firetruck obbsessed little boy gets to go on them whenever he wants. Jake has been in, on and on top of the fire trucks probably a hundred times but never has he been on one while it was moving. This past weekend he was in the Christmas parade and got to "drive" Santa through town! He was so excited when the truck started moving that his mouth never closed. However, now I'm in trouble:

Me- "Jake what is Santa going to bring you for Christmas?"
Jake-"Firetruck, a BIGGIE one, Jake drive it!"
Me-"Jake the firetruck will be too big to fit in your room"
Jake-"Momma need it, put the fire out!"

Leaving the bay-I will probably be posting this same picture 18 years from now when is actually driving one!



He's in the passenger seat

Daddy and Jake meet Santa

Santa thanks Jake for the ride!





No comments: